HIGH PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT FORMULAR
1. Show honest and sincere appreciation at every opportunity – make the other person feel important. .
2. Don’t criticize, condemn, or complain.
3. Make your cause bigger than your ego.
4. Work for progress, not perfection.
5. Be solution conscious, not problem oriented.
6. Invest in the activity that brings the highest return on investment according to the priority list of responsibilities – effort alone doesn’t count; results are the reasons for activity.
7. Fulfilling responsibility is good reason for work; discipline is the method.
8. Recognize and accept your own weaknesses.
9. Make checklists and constantly refer to them.
10. Always show the people in your life the humanity of gratitude.