FIVE STEP METHOD TO REACH YOUR OBJECTIVES AND FULFILLING THE PURPOSES OF YOUR LIVES.
- Form a clear mental image of the outcome. If it is to loose weight (envision yourself lean) the clearer the mental picture the most effective the process will be. Picture your goal to ways of the gateway to the actualization of this desire.
- Get positive pressure on yourself to keep you inspired. Pressure is not always a bad thing. Pressure can inspire you to achieve great ends. People generally achieve magnificent things when their backs are up against the wall and they are forced to tap into the wellspring of human potential that lies within them.
You can get positive pressure by public image. Tell everyone you know that you will lose the excess weight. This will create instant pressure to work towards this goal. Get a price to pay if you don’t.
- Never set a goal without attaching a timeline to it. A goal that is not committed to paper is no goal at all. Get a dream book and fill it with your desires. Know your strengths and weaknesses. Fill your dream book with pictures. Then review this dream book daily.
- The magic rule of 21. For behaviour to crystallize into a habit, one has to perform the new activity for 21 days in a row. Direct so much energy towards a habit.
Do I have to do it at the same time everyday?
You don’t have to do anything. Many strategies and tools have been tested over time for effectiveness and measurable results. Though I implore you to try different priciples and methods, the implementation is up to you.
Never do anything because you have to. The only reason to do something is because you want to; because you know it’s the right thing to do. If you choose to practice principles, try the methods at the same time, in the same place, everyday.
- Have fun while you are advancing along the paths of your goals and purpose. Never neglect to see the exquisite beauty in all living things. Remain joyful, spirited and curious. Never regret what happen in the past. There is no chaos in the universe. There is a purpose for everything that will happen to you. Every experience offers lessons. Enjoy life. And don’t forget to have passion at what you do. This should be at the forefront of your mind as you follow your mission and attain your goals. This fuels your dreams. Don’t do things because you have to do them. This is the formula for misery. Have a passion for life. Decide to take control complete control of your life. Discover your calling.